Name ： DRY-WET Shotcrete Machine.
Output (m3/h): 7m3/h
Water cement ratio: < 0.4
Hose inner size: φ51 mm.
Operating air pressure : 0.3-0.6 MPa
Air consumption : 8-10 m3/min
Motor power : 7.5 kW ,380V, three phase, 50HzElectric Accelerator pump and Vibrator
Dimension(LxHxW) : 2060*860*1350mm
Weight : 780kg
Product DescriptionOur concrete shotcrete machine is a mechanical device that uses compressed air to form a suspended air flow of concrete according to a certain ratio and spray to the surface to form a dense concrete layer, so as to achieve the purpose of support.It includes dry type and wet type (includes many models each type) machines for you to choose according to your needs.
- Adopt the non-adhesive flow-through rotor with a new material cavity, which completely eliminates the adhesion and blockage during operation, and reduces the gap and maintenance time.
- The vortex dilute flow conveying method is adopted to make the jet flow uniform, continuous and stable, and improve the shotcrete quality.
- The four-point clamping device makes it easy to adjust the pressure between the sealing plate and the rotor disc, without air and leakage, and prolongs the service life of consumables.
Model customized for Nepal market
|Model||PZH-3(Dry type)||PZH-5(Dry type)||PZH-9(Dry type)||PZH-3000(DRY-WET TYPE)|
|Output (m3/h)||3 m3/h||5.5 m3/h||9 m3/h||7m3/h|
|Water cement ratio||< 0.4||< 0.4||< 0.35||< 0.4|
|Hose inner size||φ42/50 mm||φ50 mm||φ60 mm||φ51 mm|
|Operating air pressure||0.2-0.6 MPa||0.2-0.6 MPa||0.2-0.6 MPa||0.3-0.6 MPa|
|Air consumption||5-6 m3/min||7-8 m3/min||9-10 m3/min||8-10 m³/min|
|Motor power||3 kW(4hp)||5.5 kW(7hp)||7.5 kW(10hp)||7.5 kW ,380V, three phase, 50Hz|
|Basic chassis||1.Tyre 2.Skid 3.Rail-wheel|
|Driving Type||Electric Motor/Diesel Engine|
- For dry type: add dry mixed concretet material to machine hopper, the compressed air blows it to the nozzle to mix with the pressure water, finally shotcrete onto the receiving surface.
- For wet type: Add wet mixed concrete material into machine hopper, and then shotcrete on receiving surface.
- Used for spraying of dry-mixed concrete.
- Sprayed concrete for civil underground foundation, highway and railway construction;
- Concrete shotcrete machine shotcrete for construction surface.
- Shotcrete for tunnels, mines, and hydropower projects;
- Shotcrete for slope stability.For example, building a swimming pool.
- The shotcrete machine is easy to operate, requiring only two workers to operate, saving human resources and a lot of labor costs.
- All parts of the shotcrete machine are produced by China well-known manufacturers, which ensures the high quality and low cost of the product.
- Long life span, up to 6-10 years.
- Small size and light weight, it can be transported quickly and easily even in the narrowest space.
- This machine has the function of remote control of air valve, with high working efficiency and low noise.
- This machine is composed of portable parts, easy to operate and maintain, and easy to use in any situation.